Springtime Herbed Eggs
Posted by on
Freshen up your next brunch with these springtime eggs, right for all types. Just the right mix of herbs and a hint of goat cheese make them perfect on their own, or alongside toasted spelt bread.
- 9 fresh, organic eggs (local, if possible)
- ½ cup unsweetened, unflavored rice milk (or other right-for-your-type milk)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- ¼ cup fresh crumbled goat cheese*
*Non-secretors may want to omit as goat cheese is an Unknown and has not been categorized
- Whisk eggs and milk in a large bowl until mixture starts to froth.
- Add mixture to a large skillet over medium heat. Stir constantly until curds begin to form.
- Add goat cheese and herbs, and continue stirring.
- Once eggs are no longer runny and reach your preferred consistency, remove from heat and serve.