Infused Waters - Right 4 All Types
Posted by on
Thinking of starting fresh this spring? There’s nothing cleaner for your body than good old H2O—and no water is tastier than our fruit-and herb-infused waters. Ready in minutes and bursting with refreshing, healthy flavors—mix up the water that’s right for your type, chill, and enjoy!
- In a large jug, combine the fruits and herbs right for your type, and add ice cubes.
- Add 1 quart of water, and allow the ingredients to infuse for about 10 minutes.
- Keep in a chilled environment, or refresh ice cubes often. Serve cold.
Infused Mango Blueberry Water (Blood Type O)
- 4 ounces fresh mango, cut into large wedges
- 1 large handful fresh blueberries
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves
Infused Grapefruit Pineapple Water (Blood Type A)
- 4 ounces fresh pineapple, cut into large strips
- ½ grapefruit, peeled and cut into wedges
- 4 fresh basil leaves, whole
Infused Watermelon Cranberry Water (Blood Type B)
- 4 ounces fresh watermelon, cut into large wedges
- 1 large handful dried cranberries
- 4 fresh mint leaves, whole
Infused Cherry Lemon Water (Blood Type AB)
- 4 ounces fresh cherries, whole or barely slit
- ½ lemon, cut into thin slices
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary