Exotic Spread - For Blood Type B
Posted by on
To make this delicious spread, start with walnut butter from your favorite grocer. There are many commercially available high-quality varieties; just be sure to double-check the ingredients list for any Avoids. If you’d rather make your own butter, simply ground up two cups of walnuts, and add olive oil as needed to achieve a smooth consistency.
Makes 3 servings
- 3 tablespoons walnut butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few raspberries
- A few walnuts
- Mix all of the spread ingredients in a bowl.
- Smear the exotic spread on a rice cake or bread compliant for your type.
- Top with fresh raspberries and/or walnuts.
TIP: Walnut butter can be runny, depending on the kind you use. To thicken it up, you can mix it with some almond butter, or add some walnuts for a chunky spread.