Energizing Spread - For Blood Type O
Posted by on
To make this delicious spread, start with hemp seed butter from your favorite grocer. There are many commercially available high-quality varieties; just be sure to double-check the ingredients list for any Avoids. If you’d rather make your own butter, simply ground up two cups of hemp seeds, and add linseed or olive oil as needed to achieve a smooth consistency.
Makes 3-4 servings
- 3 tablespoon hemp seed butter
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced—keep a couple of slices as a topping
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, hulled
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Mash the banana to desired consistency in a bowl.
- Add and mix in all remaining ingredients.
- Smear the energizing spread on a rice cake or bread compliant for your type.
- Top with the banana slices and a sprinkle of hemp and chia seeds.
TIP: Pure hemp seed butters are the best options to use. Many hemp seed butters come with a base of cacao butter (or other fat), which is okay too as long as it is combined with a compliant nut butter to reduce the fat content.