Please note that this is a digital dowlnload licensed for one user. Once purchased, check your email for your SWAMI XP2 log-in details. Please allow 24 hours (or the end of next business day on weekends) for this email to arrive before contacting us.
New in this version of SWAMI:
- SWAMI Mobile - carry your Food List with the included built-in SWAMI Mobile feature; see link inside the Diet Report
- Add a New Diet Intake - purchase another license from inside SWAMI and start using immediately
- Link an Existing Diet Intake - link and edit another SWAMI under a single login
- Cross Reference Diets - see foods for all linked SWAMI intakes allowing comparison for multiple users
- Re-designed Meal Planner - new improved, intuitive interface
- Easier Fingerprint Identification - select a fingerprint pattern and see it displayed
- Nutrient Filter - adds an optional extra level of nutrient emphasis
- Simplified Save function
Realize the promise of Personalized Nutrition with Dr. Peter D’Adamo’s new computer software program. SWAMI XP2 generates a completely individualized diet plan just for you.
NY Times Bestselling author Dr. Peter D’Adamo, has combined the power of computers with his encyclopedic knowledge of biochemical individuality to produce the ultimate diet software program.
SWAMI XP2, the consumer version of Dr. D’Adamo’s famous SWAMI GenoType® program used for over two years at the D’Adamo Clinic, is a sophisticated collection of diet analysis and reporting software written by Dr. Peter D’Adamo, a world-renowned expert in nutrition and genomics, who developed The Blood Type Diet® and The GenoType® Diet Systems. Now his SWAMI XP2 enables you to generate an estimated 50-page personalized dietary report out of your printer after 12,600,000 individual calculations (performed on 225 individual nutrient values found for each of 800 different foods, all matched to the results of your measurements and intake facts).
SWAMI XP2 Benefits:
Imagine walking into your local bookstore, picking up a popular diet book, and watching it miraculously write itself for you in front of your very eyes! That’s the power of SWAMI XP2. Unlike static, unchangeable, one-size-fits-all diet books, SWAMI XP2 will use your own health profile to build a dynamic, one of a kind diet book that is right for you.
SWAMI XP2 features an easy-to-use, well-structured user interface, web-based, so you are always using the latest version of the software without the hassle of installation. Yes, that's correct: there is nothing to install. Downloadable user guide and online help with information screens make getting your information into SWAMI XP2 a snap.
Print out a beautiful, personalized diet plan. As a bonus, you also will receive free access to Dr. Peter D’Adamo’s unique Meal Planner and Cookbook Creator software, which will allow you to create individualized weekly meal plans, shopping lists, and a personalized cookbook containing recipes that synergize with your diet!
Note: Recommended age usage: Female - 13 years of age and above Male - 16 years of age and above
SWAMI XP2 digital purchase includes an email with:
- SWAMI XP2 Visual Quick Start Guide to get you up and running immediately.
- SWAMI XP2 unique User login details with your account number, user name, password, and the web address for where to get started.
Please note: each SWAMI XP2 software program is for one user; a separate purchase is required for each additional user.
Minimum Requirements to run SWAMI XP2:
- Internet Connection (preferably high speed) and an Internet Browser such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
- Several simple body measurements and your fingerprints. (If you need help with this, the Home GenoTyping Kit is available).
- Blood Type and RH Factor. (If you need help with this, the Home Blood Typing Kit is available).
- Although beneficial but not mandatory, knowledge of your Secretor Status (If you need help with this, the Secretortest Kit is available).