Posted by on
If you’ve strayed from The Blood Type Diet, or are just due for a deep internal cleanse, try our healthy, one-week detox. With an easy-to-follow regimen of food and supplements compatible for your type, you’ll quickly feel refreshed and renewed. Start by following these general tips. Blood-type specific advice is below.
- The Benefits of Beneficials. Choose only foods that are “beneficial” or “highly beneficial” for your type. If you need menu guidance, refer back to your Eat Right, Live Right, Cook Right or GenoType Diet books. Or, find meals in the recipe section of our blog.
- Whole, Organic, Fresh. Purchase organic when possible and stick to buying whole — rather than processed — foods.
- When Life Gives You Lemons… Try starting the day with a tall glass of water and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Stay Hydrated. Continue drinking water throughout the day. Water helps with cell regeneration and cleansing the body. Aim to drink eight to ten glasses of water per day.
- Go Natural. Avoid being around harsh chemicals and steer clear of chemical cleansers – try vinegar, lemon juice and baking soda instead. Natural options are not only better for your health, they’re great for the environment too.
- Fresh is Best. Get some fresh air! Next time you have half and hour to spare, go for a walk or try one of these blood type specific exercise routines. Brisk movement will leave you feeling revived.
- Try Supplements. As part of your detox plan, try the following type-specific herbal supplements. You should follow each protocol for 7 consecutive days.
For a detox-friendly sweet treat, try our Blood Sugar Balancing Green Smoothies.
Other July 2018 Newsletter Articles
This month’s testimonial came directly from the new version of the D’Adamo forums, the Eat Right 4 Your Type Facebook group, where people share stories and offer support to one another on their journey to better health. If you aren’t already a member, definitely join for all the knowledge and inspiration you will find, like [...]
Drinking water is always important, but the hot days of summer make this healthy habit even more of a necessity. While some people have no problem drinking their daily recommended servings, others find it difficult. To make hydrating as easy and exciting as possible, we created infused waters flavored with the best fruits for each of [...]
Happy July. In the blink of an eye, we have hit the mid-year mark on 2018. It is incredible to think that six months have already passed since we set our intentions for what we wanted to accomplish this year, and equally as incredible to look at the list and consider what we actually were [...]
Skin is an organ, just like your heart, liver or brain, but it’s the largest one of them all. The average adult has over 20 square feet of skin accounting for approximately 15% of their overall body weight. Across this vast surface are over 300 million cells and a bevy of incredible neural receptors that [...]
Welcome to summer. With tank tops on and bikini bottoms out, beach season is simultaneously the most body-loving and self-conscious time of year. Our quick, weekly exercise program is here to help you gain confidence in your summer glow. All it takes is a few minutes of stretching each morning. Before you hit the coffee machine, try some [...]
The summer brings many challenges for maintaining healthy skin. From sweltering temperatures to the UV rays streaming down from the sun, your body will need all the help it can get to stay radiant. Below are some of our best tips and tricks that will have a profoundly positive effect on your summer glow. Follow Your Blood [...]